Using the links below you can order Saffron Book titles as well as subscriptions to EAP periodical titles, Eastern Art Report, East Asia Journal, Islamic Art etc.
The journal titles often carry Saffron ISBNs if they are monographs.
Saffron book titles, if in stock, are dispatched within three working days if ordered from EAP Saffron Online Store. Titles that are not yet available can also be preordered. To preorder a title or query its availability, click here or use the contact form.
All orders from booksellers must be accompanied by a purchase order reference and, in the case of booksellers in the European Union, orders must be accompanied by a VAT number. Orders must be prepaid by electronic transfer or Paypal in the absence of a credit account.
Individuals and Institutions
In the first instance, check EAP Saffron Books Catalogue and Online Store for all titles, including those distributed by Saffron Distribution but published by other publishers.
Alternatively, Saffron offers downloadable order forms that can be printed and faxed back. Delivery upon receipt of faxed orders is relatively fast. This is a secure method of ordering books and subscriptions.
If you have consulted the catalogue and conducted a title and ISBN search on this website or on our online store and still cannot find the book you want contact Saffron Books by e-mail, telephone or fax or by post (see details below). Institutional book buyers and booksellers can also use the same methods to order books or query price, availability and trade discounts. Booksellers can order directly via e-mail. Prepayment is required in the absence of a credit account.
Booksellers and Distributors
Booksellers who are networked with Nielsen BookNet TeleOrdering should go directly to that network and look for Saffron Distribution [Key: 00172884].
Saffron Books Key Info
• Saffron ISBN Prefix 1-872843- [followed by numbers specific to each title]
• Saffron Distributor Key 00172884
• Saffron SAN 0135151
Saffron GLN / EAN 5030670135158
All subscriptions can be ordered at EAP Saffron Books Catalogue and Online Store, Eastern Art Report Report Online Subscriptions tab or by using the contact link with specific queries.
Terms and Conditions
Booksellers and Individuals can order all Saffron Books titles directly from Saffron Books, EAP, and be guaranteed swift delivery. The following terms apply:
- All orders must be prepaid in the absence of a credit account.
- Booksellers who place an order and then cancel that order do so on the clear understanding that they will be charged postage and delivery on the cancelled order (if that order has been shipped) and will also be expected to return the goods undamaged.
- While Saffron Books / EAP endeavours to delivery all listed titles and maintain prices as quoted on this website, or elsewhere on international database sauthorised or endorsed by it, eg amazon.com or Nielsen BookData, Saffron Books / EAP reserves the right to discontinue any title from the lists on this website and revise prices as and when necessary.
- Where an order based on a price quoted elsewhere has been received and found to contain an inaccurate listing, the price quoted by Saffron Books / EAP shall prevail. However, in case of any such price differences, Saffron Books / EAP undertakes to notify the bookseller of the change and to seek and record their approval before dispatching an order.
- All prices for book titles as well as subscriptions quoted on this website are Zero Rated for VAT, but additional charges where applicable for special delivery, courier delivery or delivery through other methods may be subject to VAT.